Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick Update

 
My First Day Home
 
Friends and Family,
 
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and sweet sentiments during the past few days.  We were discharged from the hospital yesterday at 2:00 and were able to take precious little Everett Oscar home.  We were all so excited to be back in our own home and we had a wonderful afternoon with our baby boy.  Last night was interesting, to say the least, but with my mom's help, Brad and I are starting to get the hang of things and we are so in love with our sweet Little E.
 
Keeping up with a newborn is definitely a full-time job and I haven't had time to post to our family blog or send out any updates, but I wanted to quickly share some photos with all of you.  These photos were taken in the hospital.  To access them, visit the following website: http://www.our365.com/.  Under "Find a Newborn Portrait," click on "By Customer Number."  Enter the following number: 499302354214469.  Click "Search."  My name should appear.  When you click on my name, you will need to enter the same number again and the first four letters of our last name.  You should be able to view the pictures. 
 
Love,
Allie, Brad, Everett, and Hank

1 comment:

  1. YAY I love Everett. He is so adorable! I can't wait to come and meet him :)

    ReplyDelete