Monday, March 14, 2011

Two Years

Today is our two-year anniversary and I can hardly believe it has already been that long since our amazingly perfect wedding day.  It is sometimes hard to believe how much our lives have changed in the two years since we said, "I do."  It is so much fun being married to my best friend and our life together is definitely an adventure.  As we are now only a week (or less) away from becoming parents and beginning our next great adventure together, I am so thankful for the amazing man that I get share my life with.  Even with all of our imperfections, we are truly perfect for each other and there is no one I'd rather go through life with.  Happy Anniversary, Brad!!!  YLUML!!!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I have been thinking about you everyday and can't wait for the great news!

    ReplyDelete